Do you know LinkedIn Showcase Pages that you can use your within your Company Page? If not, you should read this article to learn more about this really useful function.
I have summarized the most important information for you here. You will find further information on LinkedIn help page.
What are LinkedIn Showcase Pages?
The LinkedIn Showcase Pages are subpages in your Company Profile. You can use them to create dedicated pages per product or product group as well as for services. They are subordinate to the company page, receive their own URL and can be promoted directly. You are allowed to create ten Showcase pages per company page.
Preparation to start with LinkedIn Showcase Pages
Before you start to create your Showcase Pages, you should prepare some content.
- an invidiual name for the Showcase Page
- a description of the product or service
- a hero image for the Showcase Page
- your logo (could be the company logo or the product logo maybe)
Requirements and specifications for text and images on the LinkedIn Showcase Page
Showcase Page name: max. 100 characters
Showcase Page description: 75 – 200 characters
showcase page hero image specifications:
- Fomat: PNG, JPEG, GIF
- File size: max. 2 MB
- Resolution: min. 974 x 330 px. You can crop your image once it’s uploaded.
- Landscape layout
showcase page logo specifications:
- Format: PNG, JPEG, GIF
- File size : max. 4 MB
- Resolution: min. 300 x 300 px, 400 x 400 px is the recommended size
- Square Layout!
You can´t create you own unique URL for this page. The format of a Showcase Page URL is as follows: linkedin.com/company/[showcase_page_name]