Digitales B2B Marketing
and Social Selling
Focused Strategies | Actionable Concepts | Professional Implementation | Outstanding Communication | Practical Training
Better business opportunities in the digital age – with our marketing power
Talk to us today – please feel free to contact Maren Koeppen for a complimentary initial conversation!
marenkoeppen B2B Marketing: What we offer
Complete services and hands-on support, all the way from consulting and training to design and implementation
Consulting and Concepts
Improve your results and reach your goals – supported by our expert advice and the smart concepts we create. We offer:
- Digital Marketing Strategies
- Introduction of Social Selling
- Social Media Marketing Strategies
- Concepts for Paid Social
- Immediate assistance for all your current problems and questions
We are here to help!
Put your marketing projects into our hands with confidence – we ensure a smooth implementation. We’ve got you covered in these fields:
- Social Media Management
- Creation/Implementation of Paid Social Campaigns
- Social Media Content Creation
- Channel Marketing Campaigns
- Interims-Marketing Management
We do the work for you!
Created by experts and perfectly tailored to your needs and business objectives – expand your knowledge with our online and offline training sessions:
- Social Selling
- Social Media Marketing
- Event Promotion in Xing und LinkedIn
- Xing Campaigns
- LinkedIn Campaigns
We’ll make you fit for social media success.
Focus on Social Media in B2B Marketing and Sales
We no longer separate marketing and sales when it comes to digital communication. If social media is used skillfully, it offers major benefits for both sales and marketing.
- If you plan to introduce social selling, i.e. to use social media in B2B sales, marketing support in many areas makes sense and actually is required.
- If you expand the use of social media in your marketing, the related activities will also serve as a support for sales.
Using digital tools, specifically social media, combines sales and marketing into one discipline.
However, we will always point out that sales and marketing should merge when it comes to the most effective use of social media and offer advice on how to make the most of it.